Below is a list of some maths activities of interest to me. (I attend many, but not all, of them, due to time constraints)
- Lie algebroids and Lie groupoids in differential geometry, Sheffield, 25-27/Oct/2007.
- Geometry and Physics V, Dakar, 14-19/May/2007
- Poisson Geometry and Applications, Oberwolfach, 29/Apr-04/May/2007
- Geometry of Integrable Systems, Hanoi, 09-13/Apr/2007
- Dynamics and Hamiltonian systems: a conference in honour of Richard Cushman, Utrecht, 26-30/Mar/2007.
- Poisson weekendoid, 02-03/Mar/2007
- Local holomorphic dynamics, Pisa, 22-26/Jan/2007
- Dynamical Integrability, CIRM, 27/Nov-01/Dec/2006.
- Weekend Poisson, Poitiers 29-30/Sep/2006
- GESTA 2006: VII Workshop on symplectic and contact geometry, Madrid 16-19/Aug/2006
- Geometry and Physics IV: Aspects of quantization, Hanoi, Vietnam, June 2006.
- Poisson geometry and applications to physics, Tokyo, Japan, June 2006.
- Summer school and confernce on Poisson geometry, ICTP, July 2005.
- Semester on Poisson geometry, Bernoulli Center, EPFL, Switzerland, 2008.
- Semester on symplectic geometry, CRM Bercelona, 2008.
- Summer 2007: I’ll visit Max-Planck Institut für Mathematik (Bonn) for about 2 months.